ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Judy Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:30:13 -0700

Intersting proposal, ask and see what happens.   Our interactive hands on
docent lead tour focuses 100% on Alternative Fuel Education.  We introduce
the technology of the Hybrids, even built an exhibit where students drive a
hybrid car using Toyota Prius 3 minute DVD and I have not been successful,
although asked many times, in obtaining a Hybrid Vehicle.
If you are successful, let me know.
thanks.

Judy Bishop
Executive Director