ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Yuan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:16:27 -0400

Hi Michele,

Try Kathy Kraft from the Ithaca Sciencenter.  She has a detailed write-up on
the process of building a case for the Scope on the Rope microscope.  The
link below is a picture of the final result.  Nice, professional design!

http://home.comcast.net/~erk1313/misc/ithacascope.jpg

-Eric

Eric Yuan
Exhibit Developer