ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:23:25 -0500

Hi Michele,
It's a little hard to come up with something in a vacuum, what is the subject?  How do you want to get your ideas across?  What kind/how many interactives?  What kinds of materials/who would you contract with for fabrication if not in-house?  Will there be accompanying ed materials?
You might want to call the folks at Pacific, they have it down to a science.
Beryl