ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maya Halevy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 05:49:40 +0000

Hi
The Bloomfield science museum Jerusalem developed few years ago with scientists from the Interdisciplinary Center for Neural computation from the Hebrew University   an exhibition under the name-  "Illusions - Mind-boggling!"  http://mada.org.il/brain/illusions-e.html with  few of the exhibits that you mentioned  and many more.
We love it and we still show it in our museum
Maya
Maya Halevy | Director | Bloomfield Science Museum Jerusalem
Hebrew University, Givat Ram Jerusalem 91904, Israel
Phone: 972-2-6544860 | Mobile : 972-50-6234860