ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Aiona Bones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 16:32:00 -0700

Dear Jonah,

The Exploratorium <http://www.exploratorium.edu/> has a number of really
beautiful interactive water pieces and is currently developing more. Here is
a link <http://exs.exploratorium.edu/exhibit-categories/water/> to the water
section of our exhibit catalog, although there are a few lovely ones that
aren't on that list. We've done work previously on what sounds like it could
be a similar project. Our specialty is in capturing phenomena in a way that
makes them tangible and captivating. A few of them might be a good fit for
you. Feel free to write back if you have questions.

Aiona Bones

--
Aiona Bones
ExNET Educator