ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tom Lesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:32:47 -0400

Assuming (usually a mistake) that troops or local BS A council has
insurance, adding a one day (overnight) rider naming university as also
insured is a common occurrence. A call by the troop to insurance agent
would be all it should take and university should get certificate from
insurance company indicating university has been covered.

Tom Lesser