ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Parrucci, Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:38:15 -0400

We have two middle school camps that sell out: Jr. Zoologists and Jr.
Zoo Interns.

I don't know if Jr. Scientists would also sound young.  Maybe you can
take what ever the camp theme is and attach Jr. - Jr. Eco Explorer, Jr.
Techologists, Jr. Chemists, Jr. Engineers, Jr. Wizards, etc...

Lynn Parrucci

Director of Educational Programs

Philadelphia Zoo

3400 West Girard Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19104-1196

Phone:  215-243-5243   Fax:  215-243-5602

_____________________________

We have a new Middle School camp that we are trying out for our winter

break.  The trouble is, we're not sure what to call them in the

promotional material.  Middle School Campers doesn't sound 'sexy' for

them.  It almost sounds too dorky for them these days.

Anybody have some ideas or currently do middle school camps that have

had luck with the 'description' part of the flier?

Lou Papai

Education Department Manager

Science Central

1950 N. Clinton St.