ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Sittenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:35:21 +0000

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure this is the kind of thing you're asking for, but in case it
is:

Products that are intended for inclusion in the NISE Net catalog have to
go through an iterative three-stage process involving external scientist
review, ISE peer review, and visitor evaluation before they can be listed
for download by others.  For more info on that process, go to the bottom
of this page and read the section called "NISE Network Product Development
Process": http://www.nisenet.org/programs.

Hope that helps.  I have found this to be a very useful process, and have
applied it to other products that we create for other projects outside of
the NISE Net, so I am really glad that the smart people from the NISE Net
who developed this process did so!

- David...

David Sittenfeld
Program Manager, Forum