ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Danielle Kapusin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:21:48 -0400

Isabel,

Our adult volunteers wear blue shirts with our logo on the pocket and
VOLUNTEER printed on the back. They pair the shirt with khaki bottoms
and sneakers. Our youth volunteers wear the same style shirts but in a
different color so that it is easy to identify them at a glance.  The
team consists of volunteers of all ages and I have yet to receive any
negative feedback from anyone regarding the uniforms.

Danielle Kapusin
Manager of Volunteers
Orlando Science Center
407.514.2223 (P)