ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Evan Koblentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:36:12 -0500

Ugh.  I like to think I'm an open-minded and tolerant person, but .... any
parents who teach their kids this stuff as fact should be reported to DYFS.
:)

LOL, is it okay to be intolerant in cases where the target subjects are just
idiots?  I have plenty of friends who are religious, yet they're still
perfectly capable of teaching their children that religion is just parable
and that it certainly doesn't supplant science.