ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:25:53 -0400

One other piece of anecdotal experience:
Having a donation box near the gift shop cash register seems to work well to capture loose change people don't want to deal with...

-William

William Katzman                    "The important thing is to never stop questioning." -A. Einstein
Director of Exhibits               "Are you sure about that Al?" -His wife.
Catawba Science Center
ph: (828) 322-8169 x307
fax:(828) 322-1585