ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:26:40 -0400

I think this is the "news" item Jeff was referring to re: BC Tours of
the Denver Museum of Nature and Sciences evolution exhibitions.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaithMatters/story?id=4467337&page=1

It may have served no useful function to confront them with their
belief that humans and dinosaurs coexisted. However, I might have
been interested in engaging them in conversation about the facts of
the supposed co existence. I guess I'd really like to see the
footprints also.

Martin

--
Martin Weiss, PhD