ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adela Elwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:47:18 -0500

On behalf of all of us very little places who " barely have the
resources to get the thing built in the first place" and live in a
state of perpetual penny-pinching, thank you, Erich and Paul. Folks
who live in the outback need the best we can give them...

Laddie Elwell
Headwaters (of the Mississippi) Science Center
413 Beltrami Avenue NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
www.hscbemidji.org