ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 16:22:49 -0500

I don't think you necessarily need to do it in the new construction -
it sounds like one of the things that would get trimmed first anyway,
once the 'real' numbers come in, but f if you don't do it in the new
construction?  Work out a plan with the architects/mechanical folks
so when the day comes you at least know how you are going to attack it.

- from somebody who has spent way too many hours crabwalking in crawl
spaces trying to figure out how we're going to get air/electrical/
water to some exhibit, banging my head on metal flanges that are hard
to see in the field of a pocket flashlight, getting all the way to
where I need to go and finding I brought a flat head, not the
phillips head that I need....

jeff c