ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
dmacdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:12:03 -0400

 Martin is correct that when we were developing the rotating slide tray
that we were creating it to give all visitors an equal experience when
viewing slides. Enlarging the holes would allow the slides to be
maneuvered for optimum viewing for many, but not all. The primary goal
in the design was equal accessibility for all.

Dan

--
Dan MacDonald
Manager, Exhibit Hall Operations