ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kari Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:14:08 -0700

Hi Sharon-
Here at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, we literally just
unveiled an EV/ solar array charging station exhibit this past Friday
(what timing)!  I'd be happy to share what we did, and talk with you
about your project if you want to give me a call. (503) 797-4658

Sincerely,
Kari Jensen

Kari Jensen
Senior Exhibit Developer