ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Solis, Juan Carlos" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:57:08 -0800

Paul,
We have a leaf-cutter ant exhibit on display right now. If you have specific
questions about acquiring and maintaining a leaf-cutter ant colony contact me
at your convenience.

Juan-Carlos Solis
Public Programs Coordinator
California Academy of Sciences