ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
bjGKlist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:58:52 -0500

As a result of this thread (Thank you ASTC list!) I just posted a nice interview about "Science simulations, mobile games, and the future of museum-based situated learning". You can check it out here:

http://www.mooshme.org/2013/03/science-simulations-mobile-games-and-the-future-of-museum-based-situated-learning-interview-with-kevin-miklasz-iridescent/

________________________________
Barry Joseph
Associate Director for Digital Learning