ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kristin Bayans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:38:52 +0000

I would like to propose a session for ASTC 2012 about Learning Labs.

Learning Labs are in-house spaces whose programming options are independent from their museum's or science center's main exhibits.
Some examples include: museum labs, discovery centers, think stations, and demonstration carts.

Several museums are already on board. If you are interested please reply to this post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Kristin Bayans
Senior Educator
Vernier Technology Lab
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
1945 SE Water Ave|Portland, OR 97214
503.797.4683 tel.
P Save our trees! Please print only if necessary and recycle.

I am out of the office Fridays and Saturdays.
www.omsi.edu<http://www.omsi.edu/> | www.facebook.com/omsi.museum<http://www.facebook.com/omsi.museum> | www.twitter.com/omsi<http://www.twitter.com/omsi>