ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sara DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:51:53 -0400

Michelle,

I may actually have a stash of about 40 of these at the museum. I'll double
check on Monday and if they're the Fuji variety I can send them out to you.
I saved them just because I hate to see them go to waste.

Sara

Sara DeAngelis
Project Manager/Lead Exhibit Developer
Brooklyn Childrenıs Museum
145 Brooklyn Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11213

p. 718 735-4400 x149
c. 718 578-8269
e. [log in to unmask]

³The best place to observe nature is where you are.²
‹ John Burroughs