ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"(Jeremy Stone)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:31:43 -0400

Hello,

A few years ago I had the wonderful opportunity to work with John Schaust the chief naturalist with Wild Birds Unlimited, Inc.

He is a true gem in the field of birding and natural resource interpretation.  I would highly recommend contacting him as a starting point.

This is his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/John-Schaust/100000298303906

Good luck with the curriculum,

Jeremy

Jeremy Stone