ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mark Fowle @ INNOVA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:31:50 -0800

Mary,

Chad Peeling of Reptiland wrote an excellent article for the AZA publication
Communiqué on traveling exhibits and particularly ones with live animals.
Following is a link to that article:
http://www.aza.org/Publications/2004/06/TheScoopOnTravelingExhibits.pdf

Reptiland has produced several traveling exhibit and you can get more
information at the following link:
http://www.reptiland.com/exhibit.html

Their most recent traveling exhibit is "The Scoop On Poop."  You can see
some of the interactive components at the following link:
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/prtfolio/Reptiland/ScoopOnPoop.html

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

 * A completely solid-state VIDEO PLAYER! ?
 * Click Here for more Info ->
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/systmodu/FlashVideo/FlashVideo.html