ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edith Piaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:03:00 GMT

	I am with you. I always thought that religion and science go hand in hand. one relates to the other and one may even cause the other. they are partners and not adversaries and i am happy for less dogma and more tolerance
edith piaf

C est le moment de dynamiser votre boîte mail en découvrant les offres CaraMail Max et Pro - http://www.caramail.com