ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:38:43 -0600

Martin....perhaps the curious minded :)....it is not so much a
question of how many would use them, but who would use them, given
access.

In the meantime, being the dilettante that I am, one of my favorite
resources is physorg.com - it covers the gamut from nanotechnology to
psychiatry.  What sets it apart from other news sources is that its
editors hand sort the stories.....
  The site offers an incredible aggregate of information, with
pointers to underlying research.