ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mac Sudduth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:59:24 -0400

I am looking for a stainless steel water table for exhibit purposes.  I have found a couple of suppliers, but having taken a six year sabbatical from science centers my information is dated and there may be some other sources  out there by now.   I would appreciate any information as to where we might get one or find a fabricator.

Thanks for your help

William "Mac" Sudduth, Ph.D.
Executive Director
miSci
www.miSci.org<http://www.miSci.org>
518-382-7890 Ext. 247

* * Butterflies, miSci's new indoor butterfly house, February 16 through April 7, 2013 * *