ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sam Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:50:34 -0600

Hello all!

Here's a page that a comrade sent me ~ I haven't had a chance to make one
myself, but am salivating at the chance to!
http://www.fysikbasen.dk/flametubeENGLISH.php

Here is an interesting way to use electric toothbrushes to show off standing
waves (and another way to do the Ruben tube)-
http://www.how2.co.uk/2006/musical_flames.html

And excellent use of the term "doohickey"!

If you make one, please send around some photos and some lessons learned ~
I'd be much obliged!

Best wishes and happy buildin'-

Sam

--