ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Driver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:40:24 -0400

My calculations show that 23 million metric tons is equivalent to 1 metric ton every 1.37 seconds not once every 45 seconds as PSC's calculations would have you believe. Your calculation is good, I think theirs is wrong.

Michael C. Driver PhD
Director Information Services
Materials Research Society
724 779 3004  x401