ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Charles Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:20:31 -0800

Hi Chantal,

I see what you mean.  I sent the message directly from the app.  The link is embedded as the text apparently.  Click on the text in the original message and it should send you there.
On Mar 4, 2013, at 11:06 AM, "Chantal Barriault" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Informal Science Education Network <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>
> A totally cool art project visible along the waterfront, and Exploratorium pier.
>
> I thought you might be interested in this link:
>
> Read more: 'Bay Lights' to shine at Tuesday kickoff
>

> Sent from San Francisco Chronicle for iPad Download the App here
>

> Sent from Charlie Carlson's iPad
> Cell 510-499-8086
> Try me on Skype (510) 984-3543
> **************************************
>

> Hello Charlie,
> I couldn't see the link from your post and I'm very interested!  I will be in San Francisco for a week starting Friday and am hoping to bring my family to the Pier to experience the science festival as you bring your exhibits to the new building!!
>
> Cheers,
> Chantal
>
> Chantal Barriault
> Co-Director  Science Communication
> Senior Scientist, Research and Evaluation
> Science North   100 Ramsey Lake Rd, Sudbury, Ontario   CANADA   P3E 5S9
> Telephone:  705-522-3701 ext. 245    Fax: 705-522-4954
> [log in to unmask]                   web:  sciencenorth.ca
>
> For information on our Science Communication Diploma Program, visit our website:
>
> http://sciencecommunication.ca

Charles Carlson
Senior Scientist | Teacher Institute

http://blogs.exploratorium.edu/whyintercept/
Twitter: @charliec53
email: [log in to unmask]
Tel:   415-528-4319
Fax:  415-885-6011
exploratorium.edu
facebook.com/exploratorium twitter.com/exploratorium
The Embarcadero, Piers15 & 17
S.F., CA 94111