ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lauren Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:06:59 +0000

Hello all,

My name is Lauren Russell and I am working with our events team at Oregon Museum of Science and Industry on a new project. We are thinking of creating new programming to complement our remodeled museum cafe, and we need your help.  Please take a few minutes to hit reply (to me, not the listserve) and answer these questions.

Do you have a café or restaurant in your museum?

If YES, do you currently have educational programs (classes, activities, demonstrations, lectures, etc.) that take place in your museum's cafe?
*       If yes, what?
*       If no, would you be interested in having café-related programming?
*       What are (or would be) the barriers to presenting programs in your café?

If YES or NO, do you currently partner with off-site restaurants to host educational programs (classes, activities, demonstrations, lectures, etc.)?
*       If yes, what?
*       If no, would you be interested?
*       What are (or would be) the barriers to partnering with a restaurant to present programs?

Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Russell
Director of Grants and Strategic Partnerships

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
1945 SE Water Avenue
Portland Oregon 97214
O 503 797 4509  |  F 503 797 4566
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | www.omsi.edu<http://www.omsi.edu/>

Challenge your perspective. RACE: Are We So Different? On view now.
facebook.com/omsi.museum<http://www.facebook.com/omsi.museum>  |  twitter.com/omsi<http://www.twitter.com/omsi>