ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Randy Pedro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:23:41 -0700

I know I'm too late to name your museum, but I was talking to a friend, who
had a friend with epilepsy, who called it a "gift she was challenged to
understand", meaning when she had her seziures she would see things and go
places other people couldn't see or go--that was the gift.  I just thought
this was poetic and wanted to share it with your museum.