ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edith Piaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 20:44:09 +0000

	as one who teaches advertising i would say that internet advertising is the best way to go. i also think of course low cost advertising like brochures and word of mouth and even local cable networks work well

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale - www.caramail.com