ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adiel Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:11:36 -0400

Hello everyone,

So, despite the tough financial times we are all going through (non-
profits in particular) I am lucky enough to be going to the 2010 ASTC
conference this year in Hawaii. However, be it lucky or unlucky, of
the 7 people going from my institution (the New York Hall of Science)
I am the only guy. This means I will have room for one more in my
hotel room. Is there anyone out there looking for a place to stay for
the conference willing to split the costs of a room? We'll be staying
at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, which I hear is close to the
conference center, from Sept. 30th to Oct. 5th.

I dont smoke, snore (that I know of) or engage in late night chain-
saw sculpture making and would prefer if you didnt either :)

Let me know if you are interested and want more information.

Adiel Fernandez
Science Instructor
New York Hall of Science
47-01 111th street