ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:00:31 -0500

Shame on me once for Reply-ing to All earlier today for a response
meant for an individual.
Shame on me twice for implying in that email that the 2011 AAM
session proposal due date has come and gone, and inducing a wave of
panic throughout the land.

I know this is an ASTC list, but for the sake of correction, and for
your edification, the AAM 2011 session proposal calendar is as follows:

July 16, 2010   			Deadline for submitting proposal if you want AAM
Standing Professional Committee (SPC) endorsement

Mid-August 2010 		Notification by SPCs/PICs of endorsement status

August 31, 2010 			Deadline for submitting proposal for review by the
National Program Committee

Late September 2010 	Notification of receipt of proposal

Mid-October 2010   		AAM National Program Committee meets to review
all proposals

November 30, 2010  		Notification of acceptance or rejection of
proposals with feedback

Keep working on those AAM session proposals!
And keep daydreaming about Hawaiian beaches!  The beaches in Houston
just can't compare.

: J