ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 09:55:27 -0400

I am curently beating myself up. When I bought my iPod a few months ago I
created a playlist for every major exhibition in our museum, including
Science in American Life. That playlist has over 50 songs in it. I was going
to print it out last night and email it in to the list. But I forgot and now
everyone has scooped me on some great songs. I'll try to remember to do it
tonight but here are the science related songs I can recall off the top of
my head that haven't been mentioned:

E=MC2 Big Audio Dynamite
Cadmium by Women of Destruction (or just WOD)
For Science TMBG
Parasite Nick Drake
The Scientist Coldplay
Medical Love Song by Monty Python (Adult's only please)
Supercollider Fountains of Wayne
All Things Dull and Ugly Monty Python
Experiment IV Kate Bush
Biology 101 Sparks (or they might have been called Half Nelson at the
time)
Grey Matter and Strange Science by Oingo Boingo
The Ascent of Man REM
Eclipse Pink Floyd
Don't Give a Dose to the One You Love Most Shel Silverstein (Adults only
please)

That's all I can think of right now. And last week I bought a doohicky to
digitize my old vinyl collection. Katie Bar the Door!

Matt

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/19/05 05:30AM >>>
institutions.

And, of course, Monty Python's irreverant take in 'The Galaxy Song'...

Ken Brandt
Director of the Robeson Planetarium and Science Center
JPL/NASA Solar System Ambassador