ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonah Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:49:07 -0400

I wish I was being paid to say this... but on advice from a friend in
Alaska, I started using these balloons in demos

http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/1172

and they work really well.

Jonah Cohen
Outreach & Public Programs Manager
Science Center of Connecticut

"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with
you."
    -They Might Be Giants