ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rob Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:58:09 -0600

Hi Alissa,

Pete Smith, one of our figure it out guys thinks that the drying paper
mache cooled the system down enough for the air in the cup (and the
balloon) to contract and suck the balloon into the cup.  The one with
the knot down fit closely enough to seal where the one with the knot up
did not.

Rob Callahan
Superior Exhibits