ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mortati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:08:06 -0800

Hi Jason,

Another resource you may want to look at online is the Science Cafe site:
http://www.sciencecafes.org/

They have info that parallels some of your questions, and they also have an
online community devoted to the topic where many of your concerns are
represented:

http://network.sciencecafes.org/

Also, the Exploratorium re-launched their After Dark series recently. You
can find info here, as well as on Facebook:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/afterdark/

Have fun with it!

Maria Mortati

--