ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephanie Kazmierzak - Esler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:02:19 -0400

Dear Sherry,

I suggest visiting:
channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/brain-games/

It's National Geographic's Brain Games. I caught a couple episodes a
while ago and while some of the stuff would be hard to do in a museum
setting, some of it would be quite easy. Not only that, my 12 year old
son voluntarily watched every moment of it and loved it. He would love
to try some of the experiments on his own.

The show deals with perception, memory and visual and optical tricks and
illusions.

Good luck!

Stephanie Kazmierzak-Esler
Science Interpreter