ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:42:31 -0400

I agree!  Interestingly enough, even when I was working in the bible
belt, during focus groups on topics like genetic engineering and
cloning, people said, "Don't tell me if it's good or bad, just give
me the science and let me make up my own mind".  As I've said earlier
in these arguments, we collectively represent current thinking in
science and technology...
Beryl

--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs