ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dale McCreedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:54:59 -0500

Marianne - Have you considered inviting the child
to participate with a significant adult in his or
her life?  If so, we have a book of workshops
that last ~1.5 hours that cover a range of
topics.  They were developed to encourage family
support of girls science learning but have been
used in a variety of contexts.
http://www.fi.edu/gac/

Dale
Dale McCreedy, Ph.D. - [log in to unmask]
Director, Gender and Family Learning Programs
Franklin Institute Science Museum
222 North 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA  19103
215-448-1092 (office) / 215-448-1219 (fax)

http://www.fi.edu/tfi/programs/nsp.html
http://www.fi.edu/tfi/programs/gac.html
http://www.fi.edu/ppss/