ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:44:03 -0500

We too use the video & camera...but most kids can't get it to operate (it
requires a fair amount of exertion).  However that is only one of three
options.  Essentially you pedal, and you press a button to either operate a
fan, a light, or the T.V.  The nice thing about this, is it allows the bike
rider to see which takes the most energy and which takes the least energy
to power.  If I were to change it, I would get rid of the pushbuttons and
go with switches.

-William

William Katzman                    "The important thing is to never stop
questioning." -A. Einstein
Director of Exhibits               "Are you sure about that Al?" -His wife.
Catawba Science Center
ph: (828) 322-8169 x307
fax:(828) 322-1585