ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Explorit Exhibits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:36:38 -0800

I would be interested in this, too.  Please include me in your replies.

Thanks,
Anna Grace
Explorit Science Center
Davis, CA

--
-----------------------
Anna Grace

Explorit Science Center
3141 5th Street
P.O. Box 1288
Davis, CA 95617
530.756.0191
fax 530.756.1227
http://www.explorit.org

Explorit's expanding!  Read more about the four gallery spaces, how
the building connects to Explorit's current site and when
construction will begin at
http://www.explorit.org/expansion/index.html.  Think it.  Try it.
Explorit.