ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Savory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:37:09 -0800

Our facility had an old horizontal-type freezer that we lined with black scrim, dragged onto the exhibit floor and blew bubbles into. They would float on the cold and dense air inside and freeze.

David Savory
Community Extensions Program Developer and Exhibit Curator
Science World British Columbia
TELUS World of Science
1455 Quebec Street
Vancouver, BC
Canada V6A 3Z7

t: 604.443.7561
f: 604.443.7434
e: [log in to unmask]
w: scienceworld.ca

Science World British Columbia is a self-supporting non-profit organization which engages British Columbians in science and inspires future science and technology leadership throughout our province.

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.