ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diana Issidorides <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:15:31 +0100

> Date:    Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:04:07 -0800
> From:    "Samia, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Solar energy exhibits

> Centers
> institutions.
> ******
>
> Does anyone have the plans or ideas for small interactive solar energy
> exhibits? We may also be interested in purchasing something. Thank you,
> Cory Samia, Water Resources Education Center, City of Vancouver,
> Washington

Hi Cory,

We have a popular solar energy exhibit here at science center NEMO  in
which up to 4 visitors can influence the flying direction of four small
  "solar airplanes"  suspended above them, by beams of light. I can send
you details and pictures off-line if you want. Let me know.

Best,

Dr. Diana C. Issidorides
Senior Scientist & Exhibition Developer
Science Center NEMO