ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Janet Groenert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 17:56:09 -0500

Kitty b Anderson Youth Science Center is using NIng for the design teamit seams to work really good. the youth like the social networking ability plus it lets the team leads get news out to everyone easily.

Janet Groenert
Science and Technology Programs Manager
Youth and Family Programs/Learning Technologies Center
Science Museum of Minnesota
phone; 651-221-4536
fax:651-221-4528