ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:43:38 -0600

Erich: sorry about the misspelling :(

I also want to emphasize I felt you made an important point - to
consider how a science center can add to the exploration of "making"
at a more fundamental level!  Having shared this bit of cyber space
with you and others for so long, I forget that sometimes a little bit
of collegial ribbing can come across as anything but - I hope you'll
accept my apology if I crossed the line!