ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Yuan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:02:00 -0800

Hello Mike,

You can probably use phosphorescent film, used for making "shadow walls"
in museums.  Not sure what light conditions are needed for it to work
properly.  Try typing "phosphorescent" into the listserve archives to
find out where to buy it from.

If that doesn't work, how about a phototransistor?  What about light
sensitive sunglasses?  Or photosensitive ink?
http://www.ctiinks.com/applications/dq.html

BTW: What's the activity?

Good Luck!
Eric