ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kathryn Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:07:32 -0500

The Experience Music Project out in Seattle has more ways to manipulate
sound than you can shake a tambourine at. They have many very cool
interactive booths that use many very cool technologies. Also, the Rock and
Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland may be a good resource. (also, very cool.)
Kathryn Briggs
Exploris
Raleigh, NC