ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonah Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:53:49 -0400

It sure isn't something you could construct yourself for a junior high
class...

But I'll add that an awesome exhibit on the water cycle is "Go H2O!"
from The World Around us gallery at the Louisville Science Center. And
it uses no water, instead it's like a giant pinball machine. One of many
things I've seen at ASTC Conferences and thought "Oooh, I want that!"

Jonah Cohen
Outreach & Public Programs Manager
The Children's Museum

"Lisa! In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

            -Homer Simpson

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message.  Any views expressed and advice
given in this message is that of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of The
Children's Museum.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.