ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jeff courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:16:17 -0600

Try contacting tim wedgewood at the explora science center in albuquerque...

His band has done several science songs and he may very well have done
some....would think you'd have to include 'singing in the rain' :)

Jeff Courtman
Exhibits & Special Projects Coordinator
251.208.6851
Exploreum Science Center